Product Description & Reviews
The cubicle was designed to maximize office space, but what if you could also maximize your productivity and comfort while working in one? The Cube Plus 40 is a slightly scaled-down version of our popular Cube Plus 48, and built with the size of the standard cubicle in mind. Its 23 3/4" (60.3 cm) depth makes it slim enough to use in the wings of a standard cubicle, while still offering complete comfort and stability in either the standing or sitting position. The 40" (101.6 cm) width means it can accommodate dual monitors, and the spacious slide-out keyboard tray and mouse deck gives you plenty of room for typing and maneuvering in ergonomic comfort.
Features & Highlights
- Designed to fit perfectly into most standard-sized cubes or modular spaces
- Air-lift piston for easy operation
- Height-adjustable to 11 different positions for ergonomic comfort. Remains sturdy and stable even when fully extended
- Easily lift up to 35 lbs. (15.8 kgs.) in 3 seconds, allowing you to stand up and sit down without breaking your concentration
- Comes fully assembled right out of the box - no assembly, installation, or tools required!
|Item Weight:||74.71 pounds|
|Package Weight:||63.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||27.8 x 6.87 x 6.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.